The third eye chakra, also known as ajna in Indian terms is the seat of self—realization and intuition.
The third eye chakra governs your pituitary gland, located deep in your brain. A lot of people are of the opinion that it lies in the space between your eyebrows. The truth is that your 6th chakra is actually located at the center of your head.
It’s the place where all your dreams, visions and aspirations in life take center stage, allowing you to achieve them with relative ease. That being said, the third eye chakra is hardly ever fully-functional in the world that we live in today.
In this post, we’ll take an in-depth look at the third eye chakra as well as offer helpful suggestions to help you keep it healthy as you go through life.
Some of the benefits of having a third eye chakra which works well:
- You are able to think more clearly
- You are able to come up with a vision and follow through to its realization.
- You can determine via your intuition the difference between genuine and malicious people.
- You may have a vivid imagination which may help in your becoming creative
- You may be more spiritually aware than others
- You may be able to make contact with other planes of existence in a psychic manner.
An out-of-balance third eye chakra can be seen in many ways:
- You may suffer from headaches and migraines regularly
- You may have a problem with coordination
- You may not have a good sense of how to apply common sense
- Your life may be spiritually barren, making you prone to lead with your head and intellectualize things.
- You may suffer from poor memory
- Mood disorders such as depression and anxiety may stalk you
- You may be prone to excessive talking and become overly sensitive to smells and bright light
- You may withdraw from social events due to their stimulating nature
- You may need more time than usual to recharge your batteries
- You may battle fatigue constantly.
Here’s a simple guide on how to balance your third eye chakra.
- Look into releasing the need to be right and the best at everything that you do. Realize that life isn’t always about winning and that forming good relationships may actually take you much further in life.
- Sit with painful emotions so you can process and learn from them. Realize that everything that happens to you is a lesson that you must learn from. Accept tragedies with grace, and be ready to forgive those who may have wronged you.
- Listen to and don’t second-guess your gut. Doing so may put you in harm’s way over and over again. Listening to your intuition is a great way of strengthening your third eye chakra over time.
- Eat foods that are high in omega 3 such as fish, animal fats, seeds, and vegetables. All these help heal your pituitary gland and brain, all of which play an important role in the overall health of your third eye chakra.
By taking good care of your third eye chakra, you’ll be able to go through life in a visionary manner, all the while letting your intuition guide you towards making good decisions.
WATCH NOW: this weird chakra activation system unlocks the key to health, wealth and loving relationships...
It's never been to easier to harness the power of energy to manifest your dreams and this presentation will demonstrate exactly how you can do it.
This presentation will teach you a trick that you can use to unlock your "energy pathways" to dramatically improve all aspects of your life from health to relationships to financial success.