The solar plexus chakra is the seat of your will and ego. Also known as the third chakra going up, it is represented by the color yellow.
People whose solar plexus chakra is working well are confident leaders who are able to trust themselves to be the best they can be without worrying about the negative opinions of others.
That being said, it takes time to develop a healthy and well-balanced solar plexus chakra. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the signs and symptoms of a dysfunctional solar plexus chakra as well as what you can do to rectify the issue.
The solar plexus chakra is located between your sternum and navel. It is also involved in self-confidence and starts being formed during young adulthood. If one is raised in an affirming environment, they are more likely to have a healthy solar plexus chakra because they will be able to exercise their will and power when it comes to getting what they want as well as have the ability to influence others in a leadership position.
The solar plexus is known as Manipura in Sanskrit, and it is connected to the element fire since it gives an individual the power and zeal to go after what they want in an almost fiery fashion. It is also associated with the adrenals and the pancreas, and it governs digestive organs such as the gallbladder, liver and stomach.
If you have a weak solar plexus chakra you may notice the following signs:
- Low self-esteem
- Sluggish digestion
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Celiac disease
- Feeling powerless in the face of opposition
- Weight problems
- Kidney or liver problems
- Adrenal gland disorders
Luckily, all these issues can be fixed by paying close attention to your body and then coming up with a plan to heal your solar plexus chakra.
Here are a few things that you may want to try:
- Sign up for assertiveness or self-defense classes. This can be something that will build your self-esteem from the ground up, effectively raising your self-worth.
- Write down affirmations and practice them every moment you get. These could be affirmations such as ‘I value myself’, ‘I am worthy of success’, ‘I stand up for myself and my beliefs’ and others.
- Use the color yellow liberally in your home since this will serve as a visual cue to your solar plexus chakra every time you’re around the color. This could be in your curtains, your bed sheets, cutlery and couch throws.
- Come up with goals and write them down. Break them down into small steps so that they’re manageable. Reward yourself once you come to the end of every step. Do this for many goals, and you’ll start to build your sense of self-worth in no time.
- Eat foods that truly soothe your solar plexus area. Opt for whole foods, nuts, fruits, yogurt, cheese, ginger and turmeric.
WATCH NOW: this weird chakra activation system unlocks the key to health, wealth and loving relationships...
It's never been to easier to harness the power of energy to manifest your dreams and this presentation will demonstrate exactly how you can do it.
This presentation will teach you a trick that you can use to unlock your "energy pathways" to dramatically improve all aspects of your life from health to relationships to financial success.